You, like me, probably can’t imagine a workout without music. Whether on the treadmill, at the gym, or outside, music is what keeps us going. Has there ever been a time, however, that you’ve been put in a dangerous situation because you had headphones in and couldn’t hear what was going on around you? Yes, this has happened to me too, on numerous occasions. But wait, there’s good news! Let me tell you about it…
There exists bone conduction wireless headphones that have an open ear design to allow you to hear it all… music, dogs, approaching cars, kids calling for you, etc.
AfterShokz launched in 2011, bringing patented bone conduction technology to the consumer electronics industry with their unique headphones. Initially developed for military special operations and law enforcement Voxtech in 2001, AfterShokz designed sport and Bluetooth(R) bone conduction headphones priced for everyday use. What sets AfterShokz headphones apart from any other brand is the unique open ear design, allowing users to remain aware of their surroundings while they listen to premium stereo sound. Learn more about how the brand inspires users to #beopen and #hearitall at aftershokz.com.
As you can probably imagine, I couldn’t wait to try out my pair of Trekz Titanium Pink headphones. Bone conduction?… I wondered what was that going to sound like. Pink?… you can’t go wrong with pink! Wireless?… SO awesome! No more hassling with headphone cords! Staying aware of my surroundings?… safety first!
From the start, I was hooked! The headphones are light, do not jostle around while running, have superb sound quality, and have convenient buttons which allow me to pause the music, adjust the volume, and skip to the next song. Here are 5 key points I’d like to point out about these amazing headphones…
- Trekz Titanium Pink are wireless, sweat resistant and perfect for fitness enthusiasts. They don’t go inside or over your ears, so you don’t need to worry about them falling out mid-workout!
- You can make and take calls, enjoy music or podcasts on the go with Trekz Titanium Pink (all while looking great)! You’ve got the perfect workout partner with Trekz Titanium Pink, and they’ll keep you company for 6+ hours without needing a charge (that’s more than we can say for most workout buddies) 😉
- You no longer have to choose between listening to Beyoncé or your running partner. With Trekz Titanium Pink, you can enjoy the company of both, since these headphones don’t go inside or over your ears and block out your environment or conversations!
- Trekz Titanium Pink are super flexible and lightweight with their titanium frame, and they’ll stay in place, no matter what you put them through. Handstands? Backflips? No problem!
- Trekz Titanium Pink are IP55 rated – which technically means you can hose them down and they’ll survive. Don’t go swimming with them, but rain and excessive sweat won’t do damage!
Is it a coincidence that these Trekz Titanium headphones are bright pink?
I’m glad you asked…
AfterShokz purposely has designed and released these limited edition Bright Pink headphones to join in the fight against breast and ovarian cancer! Their limited edition open ear Trekz Titanium Pink headphones are designed to keep you aware, but in more than one way. For every unit sold on aftershokz.com through October 31st, 2016, AfterShokz will donate 25% of proceeds to Bright Pink, a non-profit that focuses on breast and ovarian cancer awareness and action.
Every time #AwareWithPink is used on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, AfterShokz will donate an additional 25 cents to Bright Pink to extend the awareness. Spreading the hashtag will fund Bright Pink’s ongoing efforts to educate and drive awareness about how being proactive can make all the difference.
Ready for more good news?
Aftershokz is offering you, my awesome readers, the chance to get a FREE case with purchase of Aftershokz Pink Trekz (wahooo!).
To get the free case, simply add the small case to your cart and then enter the code “PinkGift”. The code won’t apply to the order without the case in your cart.
So, what are you waiting for? Head on over to aftershokz.com, purchase your own Trekz Titanium Pink headphones, add a small case to your cart, enter code “PinkGift” to get the case for free, and then head on over to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to use the hashtag #AwareWithPink to fund Bright Pink’s efforts in the fight against cancer!
(Be sure to tune into Aftershokz and Sweat Pink on Instagram throughout the month of October. Coinciding with Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Aftershokz and Sweat Pink are hosting a month long Instagram Challenge.)