Disclaimer: I received a free entry to the San Francisco Giant race as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!
Woohoo! The San Francisco Giant Race is THIS weekend! This will be my 8th race since finding out I am pregnant. (The Rock n Roll San Francisco half, Girls on the Run 5k, Rock n Roll Seattle 5k, Rock n Roll San Diego 5k & Half Marathon, the Oaktown 5k & Half Marathon.) I’m definitely not a fast pregnant runner by any means, but I am still getting out and moving. For that, I am extremely proud of myself!
Top 5 Things I’m Looking Forward To
- San Francisco – I love any reason to go to San Francisco. If it were up to me, I would live in San Francisco. There’s so much to see and do! (Fingers are crossed for good weather on Sunday since the Bay’s weather is a little hit and miss.) Check out this awesome course map! The Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K courses tour the scenic San Francisco waterfront! Woohoo!
2. AT&T Park – Although I am not a Giants fan, not really a fan of any particular sport, I love the vibes of a big sports stadium. Best news of all? When you run the SF Giant Race, you get to finish on AT&T field!
3. Runners – Any time I get to be in a space with like-minded individuals who enjoy doing the things I do (such as running and attending races), I am so thrilled!
4. The Swag – Participants of the San Francisco Giant Race half marathon, 10k, and 5k, receive a shirt, finisher medal and exclusive runner bobblehead featuring Bruce Bochy!
5. The High – Yes, there truly is such a thing as a runner’s high. (Even if you’re doing a run/walk combo as of lately.)
Are you still looking to join me this weekend? Use code RACESF2018 – for $10 off the half, 10K, 5K and register today! (Registration will go offline Thursday, Sept 7th, 2018 at 11:59pm.)
Until next time,
Find me on all the socials: