Disclaimer: I received a Duo Silicone Karm Ring to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!
Do you wear jewelry while on a run? At the gym? Adventuring outside? As for me, I normally wear my wedding ring, some earring studs, my watch, and a motivating bracelet. I didn’t like, however, that my ring was not made durable/safe for runs, workouts at the gym, and adventuring outside. Enter Karma Ring.
According to KarmaRings.com, Karma rings feature patent-pending, ergonomic contouring, and strong yet flexible materials, so that they feel as heavenly as they look. They are:
- Hypoallergenic – Even sensitive skin will love the specially formulated silicone used in every Karma Ring.
- Non-Porous – Doesn’t absorb germs, odors, and chemicals.
- Ultra Durable – Wears like iron feels like silk
- Non-Conductive/ Non-Magnetic – Will not affect handheld mobile devices, Bluetooth technology, or magnetic strips on credit cards.
The 3 color set that I received included:
- 1 base color – Pearl White
- 3 core colors – Blush Pink, Champagne Mauve, and Lavender
One of the things I really enjoyed about the Karma Ring I received, was the ability to change out colors depending on my mood or what I was wearing.
While testing out my Karma Ring, I wore it while walking to Starbucks, running a 5k & half marathon, and while paddle boarding with my family. Through all of the activities, my Karma Ring held up well! Also, I hardly felt it on. I, in fact, was going through the house trying to find my Karma Ring when I finally realized that it was already on!
Ready to try them for yourself? Use code BIBRAVE30 for 30% off your online order.
See what other BibRavePros are saying about Karma Rings:
Don’t forget to follow Karma Ring on all the socials:
Until next time,
Find me on all the socials: