My name is Stephanie and I am a compulsive overeater couch potato turned marathon maniac. Join me on my journey as I eat better and race faster.
On my website you’ll find post race recaps, training/nutrition tips, my weight loss journey, product reviews, and some about life in general.
- To see the most recent posts, go Home.
- Why “Run Strong Run“?
- For all things running: race recaps, training tips, product reviews, etc, go here.
- To learn more about what fuels me nutritionally, check out my Nutrition page.
- Weight loss– the highs and lows – my journey and some tips .
- For everything else that doesn’t fit above, check the Life section.
For more frequent updates, follow me on Instagram @runstrongrun!
Remember that opinions expressed on this blog are my own based on my own experiences, books I’ve read, and etc. I am not a doctor, a certified trainer, a physical therapist, or a nutritionist.
(View older blog posts at runstrongrun.blogspot.com)