For this Friday’s blog post, I thought it would be fun to give 20 random facts about myself that may or may not surprise you.
- Do you make your bed? Yes, that’s the first thing I do when I get out of bed and I expect for my kids to do the same.
- What’s your favorite number? 12. My husband and I were married on 12/12/12 with 12 people in attendance at a beautiful bed and breakfast called Eden Vale Inn. Most days at 12:12pm, my husband sends me a kissing emoji. 😘 Since I also became a bonus mom to two fantastic kids on 12/12/12, they too will either send a screenshot showing 12:12pm on their phone or a heart emoji. ❤️
- What’s your job? 5th grade teacher
- If you could, would you go back to school? Yes. I just earned my Master’s in Educational Leadership and Administration and one day aspire to earn my Doctorate in Education. 👩🏻🎓
- Can you parallel park? Yes.
- A job you had which would surprise people? Cake decorator at Baskin Robbins
- Do you think aliens are real? No
- Can you drive a manual car? Yes. Thank you Mom!
- What’s your guilty pleasure? Cheesy realty TV shows… the Bachelor, Bachelorette, MTV Challenge shows, etc.
- Tattoos? None, but I’ve always said that if I ever do an Ironman, I will get a tattoo of the Ironman logo.
- Favorite color? Pink 💕
- Things people do that drive you crazy? Chew with their mouth open. I’m 99.9% sure I suffer from misophonia?
- Any phobias? Does misophonia count?
- Favorite childhood sport? Track and cheerleading (yes, cheerleading counts as a sport)
- Do you talk to yourself? Not often.
- What movie do you adore? Ever After
- Do you like doing puzzles? No, not really… I can’t sit still long enough to complete them.
- Favorite kind of music? Acoustic/Indy/Singer Songwriter type music
- Tea or coffee? Coffee
- The first thing you remember you wanted to be when you grew up? A teacher who travels the world
There. Now it’s your turn. Copy, paste, and change your answers to tell me 20 random facts about yourself.
*as seen on Facebook
Until next time,
Find me on all the socials: