If you’re ready to get off the diet roller-coaster, stop obsessing about food, and learn to trust your body, you’re in the right coaching place!
I offer coaching to help you get into a peaceful relationship with food, mind, and body—so that you have the energy and mental space to focus on all the other important relationships in your life.
I’ll help you reclaim your ability to honor your body’s individual needs, including hunger, fullness, satisfaction, and pleasure.
We’ll work together to deconstruct harmful beliefs about food. You’ll learn to gradually replace them with internal awareness and non-diet nutrition knowledge. This will help you feel your best and most confident self!
Please note: My coaching programs aren’t appropriate for people struggling with active eating disorders (i.e. those who are engaging in dangerous behaviors such as purging, or those who are engaging in food restriction or bingeing once a week or more). If you have an eating disorder, please see the National Eating Disorders Association for referrals instead.
My Coaching Mission and Philosophy
In our fatphobic and food-phobic society, it’s no wonder so many people struggle with their eating and worry about their weight. We live in an incredibly body-negative culture (aka diet culture) that thrives on telling people their bodies aren’t good enough as they are. These harmful messages are very hard to escape in this day and age! If you’re struggling with these issues, know that you’re definitely not alone.
My mission is to help you recognize and reject diet culture in all its forms, tune out the constant noise about nutrition and health, and tune in to your body’s intuitive wisdom about hunger, fullness, movement, and rest.
In my coaching practice, I use a Health at Every Size approach to help you make peace with food. This means I’ll never put you on a diet or encourage weight loss, whatever your size. Instead, I’ll help you achieve authentic health by focusing on your body’s needs rather than on its looks.
What to Expect From My Coaching
In our coaching sessions…
- I’ll challenge you to let go of harmful beliefs you hold about food and your body.
- I’ll help you replace harmful beliefs with compassionate self-talk that promotes true holistic well-being. This includes emotional health and your relationship with food, not just what you eat.
- I’ll provide you one-on-one support and offer resources to help you implement our work between sessions. You’ll also have access to me via text and email for follow-up questions.
- We’ll dive into exploring how the diet mentality is showing up for you in subtle ways. We’ll also explore how to shift your mindset from one of deprivation to one of self-care and permission.
- I’ll help you make peace with even the foods you consider off-limits so that ultimately you can have any food in the house and not be afraid of losing control.
- I’ll also help you make peace with your body. You’ll learn to start engaging in physical activity for the joy of movement rather than punishment.
- You’ll learn that it’s possible to choose nourishing foods because you actually like them, not because you’re on a diet!
Let’s Do It!
Ready to join my 12-week 1:1 RunStrongRun coaching program? Click the button below to book your FREE breakthrough chat. In this program, you’ll work on cultivating a healthy relationship with food, mind, and body without restrictive diets nor punishing exercises.
Have some questions about my 12-week 1:1 RunStrongRun coaching program? Excellent! Click the button below to book your FREE breakthrough chat.
I can’t wait to support you on your journey to a happier, more vibrant, confident YOU!
Read more about my own health journey transformation here.